Sunday, December 31, 2017

Goals for 2018

This is going to be a short post with no pictures.

I have a list of UFO's that I would like to complete in 2018

1. Reflections quilt - I need to find the partially finished flimsy Found - February - DONE

2. Fix the buzzsaw quilt.  Another flimsy I know I have and can't find. Found - DONE

3. Finish the flannel Rag Quilt - August - DONE
4. Finish the Christmas quilt - October - DONE
5. Finish the Pumpkin quilt - April - DONE
6. Repair Sarah's quilt - DONE -June Added Stars and Strips - Done
7. Repair tropical quilt  - DONE
8. Finish the Deer quilt  - March - DONE
9. Finish the Happy go Lucky quilt- Need to make a back - DONE
10. Finish the Cross Roads Block of the month - January- DONE
11. Finish the Be My Neighbor Block of the month -July - DONE
12. Finish the Patchwork Block of the month. - May - DONE

Those are the UFO's I can see from my computer.  Most are really quick finishes.  A couple only need the boarder sewn on.  Two I know are in the house somewhere but have been misplaced as we unpacked after our move.

The biggest item on my list is to finish organizing my sewing area and supplies.

Note to self - do not start any new block of the months.


No comments:

Post a Comment